-
Senior Member
registered user
All file-open dialogs show maximized and no longer works??
Question: How to reset all "Store windows Setting". Where is this info
stored?
More info:
Something wierd has happened. I had a second hd installed. I shut down and removed the hd. I made sure it was not mentioned in fstab and everthing seemed normal.
BUT:
When I say open in kwrite or most other programs, the file open dialog
is maximized and no content is shown. Besides that the mouse is very jumpy/laggy and it appears that the window sort of hangs without
every getting around to function.
I tried to clear the sesson, change theme and fiddle with all the setup
regarding windows in the hope that it would reset or something.
I even did the Windows trick = reboot, but to no avail.
Even if I resize the windew/dialog to a much smaller area, it still doesnt
function at all.
Any of you that might have seen this thing before or know how to fix it?
I forgot to mention. This is a hd installed version. It has worked
flawlessly for weeks. I have not installed or fiddled with anything.
Thanks.
-
Senior Member
registered user
CLOSED:
I deleted the hidden kde folder and the File open went back to normal.
Similar Threads
-
By aebp in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-08-2005, 09:16 PM
-
By ramaswamyps in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 04:59 AM
-
By tr31366 in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-23-2004, 06:58 PM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-05-2004, 05:33 PM
-
By cainniac in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-17-2003, 09:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99

Dell PowerEdge R720 Server 2x Xeon E5-2670 2.6 GHz 64 GB RAM No OS No HDD Read-
$239.95