You can make a script which is started everytime you use your homedrive.
In this script you copy your personal DSL config files to the default location and after it launch the connection (pppon).
Hope this'll set you on the right track...
Is there some way to automatically login to the Internet (well I know there is, but..) so I don't have to run Config Adsl everytime I run the CD? I have saved config files.. I do a "knoppix myconfig=scan", but it never saves the setup for DSL. How do I include this in my config saves? Some sort of script? And also have the dsl 'come back up' when I reboot?
Thanks-
Brady
You can make a script which is started everytime you use your homedrive.
In this script you copy your personal DSL config files to the default location and after it launch the connection (pppon).
Hope this'll set you on the right track...

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13
$79.99
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95
Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00