You can make a script which is started everytime you use your homedrive.
In this script you copy your personal DSL config files to the default location and after it launch the connection (pppon).
Hope this'll set you on the right track...
Is there some way to automatically login to the Internet (well I know there is, but..) so I don't have to run Config Adsl everytime I run the CD? I have saved config files.. I do a "knoppix myconfig=scan", but it never saves the setup for DSL. How do I include this in my config saves? Some sort of script? And also have the dsl 'come back up' when I reboot?
Thanks-
Brady
You can make a script which is started everytime you use your homedrive.
In this script you copy your personal DSL config files to the default location and after it launch the connection (pppon).
Hope this'll set you on the right track...

Juniper Networks SSR120 Smart Router
$500.00
🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00