You can make a script which is started everytime you use your homedrive.
In this script you copy your personal DSL config files to the default location and after it launch the connection (pppon).
Hope this'll set you on the right track...
Is there some way to automatically login to the Internet (well I know there is, but..) so I don't have to run Config Adsl everytime I run the CD? I have saved config files.. I do a "knoppix myconfig=scan", but it never saves the setup for DSL. How do I include this in my config saves? Some sort of script? And also have the dsl 'come back up' when I reboot?
Thanks-
Brady
You can make a script which is started everytime you use your homedrive.
In this script you copy your personal DSL config files to the default location and after it launch the connection (pppon).
Hope this'll set you on the right track...

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Vintage Linux DVD - Knoppix 5.2 - c't Magazine - 7 / 2007 - Software Collection 2
$7.84
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59