-
Junior Member
registered user
A Live CD script for Auto Internet Login? (DSL)
Is there some way to automatically login to the Internet (well I know there is, but..) so I don't have to run Config Adsl everytime I run the CD? I have saved config files.. I do a "knoppix myconfig=scan", but it never saves the setup for DSL. How do I include this in my config saves? Some sort of script? And also have the dsl 'come back up' when I reboot?
Thanks-
Brady
Similar Threads
-
By rhybeka in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 01:43 AM
-
By sci_fi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 03:53 AM
-
By dodgyville in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 12:38 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 07:25 PM
-
By Blue in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 12:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95

Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] 8GB DDR3 LAPTOP RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX, etc. picture](/store/img/g/qNwAAeSwPEtqobcJ/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-8GB-DDR3-LAPTOP-RAM-SAMSUNG-HYNIX-.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] 8GB DDR3 LAPTOP RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX, etc.
$89.99

G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95

LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99

P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00