You can make a script which is started everytime you use your homedrive.
In this script you copy your personal DSL config files to the default location and after it launch the connection (pppon).
Hope this'll set you on the right track...
Is there some way to automatically login to the Internet (well I know there is, but..) so I don't have to run Config Adsl everytime I run the CD? I have saved config files.. I do a "knoppix myconfig=scan", but it never saves the setup for DSL. How do I include this in my config saves? Some sort of script? And also have the dsl 'come back up' when I reboot?
Thanks-
Brady
You can make a script which is started everytime you use your homedrive.
In this script you copy your personal DSL config files to the default location and after it launch the connection (pppon).
Hope this'll set you on the right track...

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64bit 32 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$95.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99