-
Junior Member
registered user
A Live CD script for Auto Internet Login? (DSL)
Is there some way to automatically login to the Internet (well I know there is, but..) so I don't have to run Config Adsl everytime I run the CD? I have saved config files.. I do a "knoppix myconfig=scan", but it never saves the setup for DSL. How do I include this in my config saves? Some sort of script? And also have the dsl 'come back up' when I reboot?
Thanks-
Brady
Similar Threads
-
By rhybeka in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 01:43 AM
-
By sci_fi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 03:53 AM
-
By dodgyville in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 12:38 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-22-2003, 07:25 PM
-
By Blue in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 12:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer System w/ AC Adap - Powers On -UNTESTED
$84.99

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99