what do I do after writing the partition? and how do I create a linux swap?
I'm basicly stuck in the menu that creates partition. I write the table to the disc and i have no clue whatever else you are talking about.
what do I do after writing the partition? and how do I create a linux swap?
I'm basicly stuck in the menu that creates partition. I write the table to the disc and i have no clue whatever else you are talking about.

Ubiquiti UniFi Gateway Max UXG-Max
$199.00
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$599.00
Netgate 2100 pfSense Firewall Appliance w/ Power Adapter w/Storage Upgrade
$187.50
Turbolinux Server and Workstation, Red Hat, Maximum Linux LOT 13 CDs
$40.00
ULTIMATE ARCH LINUX BOOTABLE USB/DVD INSTALLER 64-BIT - CHOOSE BUILD - PC/MAC
$4.49
HP ProLiant DL360P G8 Server 2.60Ghz 16-Core 96GB 2X 300GB Enterprise (Renewed)
$140.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99