Don't really know anything about wireless but plug your card model into the search field above. Some others reportedly got that card working by turning off DHCP.
Hi,
Just ran Knoppix for the first time, cant get Netgear MA401 (my wireless card) to work.
Any suggestions to trouble shoot ?
Thank you.
Vishal
Current devices found :
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 440BX/ZX/DX - 82443BX/ZX/DX Host
bridge (AGP disabled) (rev 01)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
00:07.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 ISA (rev 0
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
00:07.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp. 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 IDE (rev 01)
(prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64
I/O ports at 10d0 [size=16]
00:07.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 USB (prog-if 00
[UHCI])
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 9
I/O ports at 1060 [size=32]
00:07.3 Bridge: Intel Corp. 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 ACPI (rev 0
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 9
00:0f.0 VGA compatible controller: VMWare Inc: Unknown device 0405
(prog-if 00 [VGA])
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64
I/O ports at 10c0 [size=16]
Memory at fc000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
Memory at fb000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=16M]
Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled] [size=32K]
00:10.0 SCSI storage controller: BusLogic BT-946C (BA80C30)
[MultiMaster 10] (rev 01)
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 11
I/O ports at 1080 [size=32]
Memory at fd000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=32]
Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled] [size=16K]
00:11.0 Ethernet controller: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] 79c970
[PCnet32 LANCE] (rev 10)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 10
I/O ports at 10a0 [size=32]
Memory at fd000400 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled] [size=32]
Don't really know anything about wireless but plug your card model into the search field above. Some others reportedly got that card working by turning off DHCP.
I have a strange problem with Knoppix, I can plug in my card, a netgear MA401, I can surf the web but when I run wavemon, it says no wireless card found.
Any suggestions.
Thank you
Vishal

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
New Dell PowerEdge Server R360 Xeon E-2488 3.2G 16GB RAM 4X800GB SSD 6x600GB SAS
$3890.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE R730 SERVER M48YR RXW6R K98XH
$225.00