I think it's too soon to tell yet. The fact that we have all these options is promising. I think that Freedesktop.org has the most momentum behind it now, but again, we'll have to see.
Hello, I was wondering what you all had to say on this topic.
XFree86 seems to be in the headlines right now because they have changed their license. What is your opinion, what do you think will take its place, what are some other thoughts you might have?
I think it's too soon to tell yet. The fact that we have all these options is promising. I think that Freedesktop.org has the most momentum behind it now, but again, we'll have to see.

GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00
Atari 850 Interface Module For ATARI 400/800 Computer Vintage Tested
$60.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer | Turns On
$299.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
DAMAGED Atari 850 Interface Module For ATARI 400/800 Computer Vintage Tested
$40.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25