-
Junior Member
registered user
Saving files to HD from live CD
Ok I'm having troulbe saving files to my hard drive.
Everything is auto mounted so I can read all files from
my windows partion (which is all I have), but I cant save anything. I know it can be done because I did it with PHLAK. I tried to save on my USB drive and that also doesnt work. I tried to open up the applications as "root" also.
That doesnt work.
I'm trying to save text files.
In Kword it will say
"Could not save /mnt/sda1/director/test.kwd"
"Reason couldnt' open the file for saving"
In OpenOffice I type
test
then choose File ->Save As
then I choose the directory to save at
then I type test as the file name
and I use .doc format
I get the error:
"Error saving the document Untitled1:
/mnt/hda1/test.doc
does not exist.
Please Help
Similar Threads
-
By Jseegs in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-08-2005, 09:24 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 02:16 AM
-
By kepler in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-05-2004, 10:29 AM
-
By lostwishes in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 09:43 AM
-
By attenuation123 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-28-2003, 01:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Dell 3KDWX PERC H755 12Gb/s SAS 8GB RAID Controller
$950.00

Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00