-
Junior Member
registered user
Copying my customized /home/knoppix in boot time
I use KnoppixKDE 3.1 and customized the GUI. The directory /home/knoppix packs it in a file knx_home.tar. Can I decompress the file to knx_home.tar when beginning knoppixKDE from the CD?
I have seen a file knoppix.sh of home persistent in directory /KNOPPIX of the CD. I can copy my file .tar to the CD in folder /KNOPPIX and the following boot simply to put the command:
"tar - xvf to knx_home.tar /ramdisk/home/knoppix" in script knoppix.sh, or I need to make something additional?
Similar Threads
-
By winglion in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-07-2004, 08:54 AM
-
By jwh7 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 11:06 PM
-
By redss in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 08:10 AM
-
By kuser123 in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-21-2004, 10:07 PM
-
By tpurl in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-14-2003, 04:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99