ksnapshot
Either type that in a terminal, or launch it from the menu-
K > Multimedia > Graphics > More Programs > ksnapshot
probably will want to make sure to save the files as jpg's. I think by default it saves them as png's, which are much larger.
I just purchase Knoppix Live Linux v 3.3 (I am newbie) from wordit.com. I want to take some screenshots and show of to my friends over the netCan I take screenshots with knoppix? Is it easy to save the screenshots to a floppy disk?
Thank you in advance!
ksnapshot
Either type that in a terminal, or launch it from the menu-
K > Multimedia > Graphics > More Programs > ksnapshot
probably will want to make sure to save the files as jpg's. I think by default it saves them as png's, which are much larger.

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.
$625.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$187.50