ksnapshot
Either type that in a terminal, or launch it from the menu-
K > Multimedia > Graphics > More Programs > ksnapshot
probably will want to make sure to save the files as jpg's. I think by default it saves them as png's, which are much larger.
I just purchase Knoppix Live Linux v 3.3 (I am newbie) from wordit.com. I want to take some screenshots and show of to my friends over the netCan I take screenshots with knoppix? Is it easy to save the screenshots to a floppy disk?
Thank you in advance!
ksnapshot
Either type that in a terminal, or launch it from the menu-
K > Multimedia > Graphics > More Programs > ksnapshot
probably will want to make sure to save the files as jpg's. I think by default it saves them as png's, which are much larger.

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21