ksnapshot
Either type that in a terminal, or launch it from the menu-
K > Multimedia > Graphics > More Programs > ksnapshot
probably will want to make sure to save the files as jpg's. I think by default it saves them as png's, which are much larger.
I just purchase Knoppix Live Linux v 3.3 (I am newbie) from wordit.com. I want to take some screenshots and show of to my friends over the netCan I take screenshots with knoppix? Is it easy to save the screenshots to a floppy disk?
Thank you in advance!
ksnapshot
Either type that in a terminal, or launch it from the menu-
K > Multimedia > Graphics > More Programs > ksnapshot
probably will want to make sure to save the files as jpg's. I think by default it saves them as png's, which are much larger.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$8999.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99