ksnapshot
Either type that in a terminal, or launch it from the menu-
K > Multimedia > Graphics > More Programs > ksnapshot
probably will want to make sure to save the files as jpg's. I think by default it saves them as png's, which are much larger.
I just purchase Knoppix Live Linux v 3.3 (I am newbie) from wordit.com. I want to take some screenshots and show of to my friends over the netCan I take screenshots with knoppix? Is it easy to save the screenshots to a floppy disk?
Thank you in advance!
ksnapshot
Either type that in a terminal, or launch it from the menu-
K > Multimedia > Graphics > More Programs > ksnapshot
probably will want to make sure to save the files as jpg's. I think by default it saves them as png's, which are much larger.

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89