-
Junior Member
registered user
HDD installation question
I am sorry if I repeat questions asked previously, I am a total newb and need some help.
I have a WinXP machine, with 3 HDD's.
I would like to make a partition in order to install Knoppix 3.4 on one of these partitions.
Can I make a partition using diskmngmt?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-09-2005, 04:40 PM
-
By rayesteq in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 11:46 PM
-
By Excalibur-DTE in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-26-2004, 03:53 AM
-
By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
-
By mark1221 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 10:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco C9200L-24P-4X-E Catalyst 9200L 24-Port PoE+ 4x10G SFP+ Tested
$1499.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00