-
Junior Member
registered user
I am guessing this is bad....
Well, I did an HD install last week using a disk that was downloaded from about 10 sources (I have read that that is BAD :P). It seems to work fine, but there are certain things like how the control panel cant access the kernel at all that make me believe that it is screwed up in some way.
Question is, when I get a CD from one source (I will make sure to do this when I switch to Gentoo this summer), can I just install it over my current copy, or should I reformat and start over?
Thanks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$70.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$319.99