I'm puzzled -- I tried one and it worked fine.
If you do it from the command line are there any error messages?
Hi y'All!
I've made web archive files (*.war) with Konqueror before to share with my students from my ftp site without a hitch. For example, see:
ftp://ftp.baldwinschools.net/calcpage/acm-java/ccjLabs
I tried doing that again today and the files don't work when downloaded to another computer. For example see:
ftp://ftp.baldwinschools.net/calcpage/CS-History
What am I missing here?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
TIA,
AJG
I'm puzzled -- I tried one and it worked fine.
If you do it from the command line are there any error messages?
Thanx for trying to help out, fingers99!
Sorry, I made a mistake. Some files in CS-History do work. For example, chron.war seems not to work. However, CShistory.war does. I created both today the same way, so why don't they both work?
TIA,
AJG
I'm not familiar with the format, so can only tell you that the error message I get from chron.war is:
HTH. Looks like that has to be there (but why?)An error occured while loading tar:/home/john/chron.war/index.html:
The file or directory tar:/home/john/chron.war/index.html does not exist.![]()

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch Network Expansion TL-SG105
$19.95