Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Konqueror WAR files

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256

    Konqueror WAR files

    Hi y'All!

    I've made web archive files (*.war) with Konqueror before to share with my students from my ftp site without a hitch. For example, see:

    ftp://ftp.baldwinschools.net/calcpage/acm-java/ccjLabs

    I tried doing that again today and the files don't work when downloaded to another computer. For example see:

    ftp://ftp.baldwinschools.net/calcpage/CS-History

    What am I missing here?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    TIA,
    AJG

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    929
    I'm puzzled -- I tried one and it worked fine.

    If you do it from the command line are there any error messages?

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanx for trying to help out, fingers99!

    Sorry, I made a mistake. Some files in CS-History do work. For example, chron.war seems not to work. However, CShistory.war does. I created both today the same way, so why don't they both work?

    TIA,
    AJG

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    929
    I'm not familiar with the format, so can only tell you that the error message I get from chron.war is:

    An error occured while loading tar:/home/john/chron.war/index.html:


    The file or directory tar:/home/john/chron.war/index.html does not exist.
    HTH. Looks like that has to be there (but why?)

Similar Threads

  1. Konqueror questions!!!
    By johnsmith01 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 07:09 AM
  2. konqueror without KDE
    By cyber_moron in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2004, 02:39 AM
  3. Konqueror Rules!
    By lark in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2004, 03:55 AM
  4. Konqueror
    By porchy in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 03:13 PM
  5. konqueror in debian can't handle html files
    By bmike1 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-28-2003, 10:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK picture

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK

$169.95



Dell 32GB DDR5 5600 CAMM KYHG6V Precision 7670 7680 7770 7780 16Gx8 Memory picture

Dell 32GB DDR5 5600 CAMM KYHG6V Precision 7670 7680 7770 7780 16Gx8 Memory

$669.00



Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G) picture

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)

$89.99



SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory picture

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory

$159.98



HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY picture

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY

$600.00



MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY picture

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY

$229.00



Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM picture

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM

$9599.00



CISCO UCS-MR-X64G2RW SK hynix 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 2R X4 RAM HMAA8GR7CJR4N-XN picture

CISCO UCS-MR-X64G2RW SK hynix 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 2R X4 RAM HMAA8GR7CJR4N-XN

$840.00



TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot picture

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot

$288.19



x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM picture

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM

$329.99