Did you get the kernel headers as well?
If you want to be sure to get the full source download it from www.kernel.org.
PS: Please don't cross-post
Hi Linux community,
First of all - I have Knoppix 3.4
I have a big problem installing wlan-ng driver for my "T-Sinus 111data usb" (wireless lan adapter). For this I need wlan-ng from www.linux-wlan.com/linux-wlan/
I get the original kernel sources for kernel 2.4.23-xfs (http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppi...Custom_all.deb) and installed them.
After that I extracted the files from the compressed file to /usr/src/kernel-source-2.4.23-xfs/
I need a configured kernel for wlan-ng, so I copied the config file (/boot/config2.43-xfs) to /usr/src/kernel-source-2.4.23-xfs/.config
Now I tried (after unpacking of causeto config wlan-ng (make config) and get the follwing error:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
root@Nils:~/wlan/linux-wlan-ng-0.2.1-pre20# make config
-------------- Linux WLAN Configuration Script -------------
The default responses are correct for most users.
Build Prism2.x PCMCIA Card Services (_cs) driver? (y/n) [y]: n
Build Prism2 PLX9052 based PCI (_plx) adapter driver? (y/n) [n]: n
Build Prism2.5 native PCI (_pci) driver? (y/n) [n]: n
Build Prism2.5 USB (_usb) driver? (y/n) [y]: y
Linux source directory [/usr/src/linux]: /usr/src/kernel-source-2.4.23-xfs
Linux source tree /usr/src/kernel-source-2.4.23-xfs is incomplete or missing!
The kernel header files are present, but not the full source code.
See the HOWTO for a list of FTP sites for current kernel sources.
Configuration failed
make: *** [config] Fehler 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My question: What's wrong? I have the complete source, isn't it?
Please help me! Thank you!
Regards,
Nils
Did you get the kernel headers as well?
If you want to be sure to get the full source download it from www.kernel.org.
PS: Please don't cross-post

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$385.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99