I´m sorry for my spelling mistakes.But i guess you can say that my engish is poor.
Dick.
Hi!
I have a Packard Bell iConnect 8003 and KNOPPIX hangs almost directly after start. I have tryed several codes but nothing works. Any one with this problem?
Best Regards Dick.
I´m sorry for my spelling mistakes.But i guess you can say that my engish is poor.
Dick.
did you check if you had a correct iso of the distribution ? (using the md5 file)
Yes I have it md5ed and I have tryed to boot from floppy. And the iso boots fine i Bochs. It hang after ok now boot.. with knoppix 2 vga=normal. And no bitmap when syslinux starts.
Dick
Are you using any "removable" drives, like Zip or Tape? Load the media, Disk, Tape, etc. and see how things work.Originally Posted by sm6una
![]()

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
2U AI MINING SERVER 2x Xeon 36 cores 2.3Ghz DDR4 2x NVIDIA V100 GPU PCIe 2PS USA
$799.00
Windows Server 2025 datacenter 64bit 24 Core 50 cal DVD + PRODUCT LICENSE KEY.
$49.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99