Marcus, you hit the nail on the head there, Its win rar thats causing the problem, now I know why, thanks for the help, you were spot on.
Was thinking to laterally, geez I feel so silly now. Thank gain m8
Marcus, you hit the nail on the head there, Its win rar thats causing the problem, now I know why, thanks for the help, you were spot on.
Was thinking to laterally, geez I feel so silly now. Thank gain m8

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
6x OEM Legit NEW Cisco QSFP-100G-SR1.2 100G BiDi Transceivers USA shipping
$3000.00
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco C9200L-24P-4G-E v03 28 Port PoE+ Ethernet Network Switch
$974.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco IP Phone CP-8821 No Battery C2-F3
$185.00