-
I Need help partitioning!
If Windows XP currently takes up my entire drive space, do I need to re-install it if I want it smaller, so there is room after it for another partition? What I have tried so far is using Qpart (or whatever the knoppix partition program is called) to 'resize' my C: drive. However, when I try this, it says drive is fragmented, despite the fact that I've defragmented it in windows... I'm stuck, and would really like to create a partition so I can get Knoppix on my system. Thanks for any help
.
Similar Threads
-
By mimes in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 01:33 AM
-
By goober in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 03:49 AM
-
By Kowood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 09-19-2004, 08:08 PM
-
By bob58 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 02:09 AM
-
By senorian in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-20-2003, 03:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00