-
remaster made for wireless with madwifi, wlan-ng, etc..?
Is there a remaster made for wireless?
I would like to see some security/other tools for wireless auditing my system to see how secure it is. The problem is I need the madwifi modules for my dwl-g650 to work but I cannot get it working with my local (other) distro on HD.
I was hoping someone might know of a knoppix remaster that already added the madwifi adapter modules and/or the other ones like prism, wlan-ng, ndis wrapper, etc..
and things like airsnort, kismet, etc...
I would appreciate any help you can give me
Thanks
Freeballer
Similar Threads
-
By knop in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 03:11 AM
-
By torstenv in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-06-2004, 01:29 PM
-
By tankd0g in forum Laptops
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-29-2004, 07:35 AM
-
By rayg in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 10:16 PM
-
By RookieDDZ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-15-2004, 02:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

UniFi UCG Ultra Gateway Max
$200.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

Cisco Firepower 1000 Series FPR-1150 ASA Firewall Security Appliance w/240GB SSD
$999.99