Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Roll up Firefox. How?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1

    Roll up Firefox. How?

    I'm following a course about Linux where we're using Knoppix and by using Mozilla Suite I've noticed an interesting feature, so I would like to know if should be possible to replicate it also with Firefox.

    What I mean is that when double clicking on the title bar of Mozilla the application rolls up in a way which lets visible only the title bar.
    Then, just going on the rolled up status bar with the mouse arrow it comes back at its original status until the arrow is there, coming back rolled up when I move away the mouse arrow.
    A second double click on the title bar instead take the application definitively back at its original status.

    Due to my terrible english I hope that you did understand what I mean and if you did I'd like that you teach me how I can have the same roll up with Firefox.

    Thanks in advance.
    jooliaan

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    25
    Hi Jooliaan, I was able to do the same thing with FireFox. Thanks for the tip. Your English is considerably better than my Italian. Chao

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by nmcphillips
    I was able to do the same thing with FireFox.
    Yep, that is a feature of the window manager so it should work with any window regardless of what application is in it.

Similar Threads

  1. firefox+pdf=very bad
    By maxIT in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2005, 05:53 PM
  2. installing firefox
    By styven in forum General Support
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 07:27 AM
  3. Firefox 1.0
    By probono in forum Klik
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 09:17 AM
  4. Help! I can't run Firefox anymore
    By GadgetMan in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 11:04 PM
  5. FireFox & ThunderBird a must!
    By Hunkah in forum Ideas
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On picture

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On

$100.00



Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ picture

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ

$329.00



RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500 picture

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500

$50.00



HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit picture

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit

$888.50



Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs picture

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs

$895.00



Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000 picture

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000

$249.00



Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested picture

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested

$225.00



BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC

$52.99



ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks

$199.00



External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive picture

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive

$135.00