-
Junior Member
registered user
Isn't this forum great? Your query answered within a year or your pizza is free
Yes, well ... I've been trying to do the same thing, and I think I've found the sticking point.
[SNIP]
No I haven't. OK, I really don't get this.
I am also trying to use reiserfs for / and when I try booting without an initrd the kernel won't do it? Does it not recognise reiser without a module?
--
Mike
Similar Threads
-
By koen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 11:32 AM
-
By fabian_wuertz in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 05:35 PM
-
By Pvanderze in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 09:17 AM
-
By redcartlinux9 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-24-2003, 07:33 PM
-
By Canis in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 07:52 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00

Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00

Lot 14 Vintage ISA VGA Video Cards Trident CHIPS UMC 8-Bit 16-Bit 286 386 486
$199.95

Vintage RARE 1980s Apple Computer Logo Frisbee. Great shape, w/ the usual nicks
$220.00

Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99

Compaq Presario 7594 Vintage Desktop PC Windows 98 SE 64MB Floppy CD-ROM
$129.00