I've been using Knoppix now for a couple of days and have found it really useful. I've been borrowing a friend's laptop and using my mp3 player for saving files. He insists on using XP so this liveCD idea is great.
I want to use Knoppix to continue development of a 3D game that I'm writing. However I need GLUT. I know opengl is there but how can I install GLUT? Or would it be possible to add it to the distro?

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
NEW - Samsung 512GB USB-C Flash Drive Blue Up to 400MB/s Read Speed
$120.00
Samsung Galaxy Book 5 Pro 360 16" Laptop Intel Core Ultra 7 256V/16GB/512GB Gray
$1499.00
Samsung Galaxy Book4 Edge 15.6” FHD Snapdragon X 16GB 512GB Copilot+
$499.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Samsung T7 Shield 2TB USB-C Portable External SSD - Black (MU-PE2T0S)
$249.95
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Digitizer 100% Original Oem
$152.99