-
I myself use a D-Link router (DI-624) and it is the most simplest thing in the world to set up. I am not sure but I think I read that it needs to be set-up with a windows machine, but it is web based so I don't think so.
I know that you can get the manual from their web site. Read it. It is not that long and it will tell you all that you need to know.
The only thing you need to learn is how to set up your computer to accept the connection. This is what I myself do not know.
The only reason I am butting into this conversation is because you need to read the manual. Get it, it will save a lot of typing. Then you can get down to the real problem. Setting up the two computers to allow for what you are looking for.
BTW, I just bought a D-Link DWL-G520 and am going to set it up in 5 mins.
Similar Threads
-
By silence in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 08:40 PM
-
By nicorellius in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 09:15 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 08:35 PM
-
By RE Dude in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 04:37 PM
-
By mr_dellarenta in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-11-2003, 02:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00