-
Junior Member
registered user
Kernel Source 2.4.23-xfs and Kernel install for wlan-ng
Hi out there!
I tried to install the kernel source in Knoppix 3.4 using the .deb file from linuxtag for kernel 2.4.23-xfs. I unpacked it to /usr/src/kernel...
I made a symlink "ln -s /usr/src/kernel-source-2.4.23-xfs /usr/src/linux"
and copied the old configuration from /boot/ into /usr/src/linux/.config
Now a made a kernel package "make-kpkg kernel_image --revision=test.0"
After about 30 minutes all has complete. Now I installed it and ran "lilo".
After a reboot the kernel was running, but printed errors like "Kernel bug slap.c" ...
What have I do wrong - I used the same configuration, isn't it?? - can any give me intructions with commands to install the source correctly (bash script avaiable?) or whatever I have to consider...
I only need workling kernel sources to install wlan-ng for my T-Sinus 111data (wireless lan usb adapter)
Thanks a lot for any help!!!
THANK YOU!!
Regards,
Nils
Similar Threads
-
By wavesailor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 11:57 PM
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By PeterW in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2005, 01:37 PM
-
By nishtya in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:17 AM
-
By garyng in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-13-2003, 09:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Golf Challenge - Sierra On-Line - 1982 / Atari 400/800
$199.95

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari St Diskette Lot Spot Tested Mostly Games 177+ Disks Some Original Tetris
$296.65

Atari St Diskette Lot Spot Tested Utilities Back Up Games 98 Disks Uncle Pervo
$127.42

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25