-
Junior Member
registered user
Kernel Source 2.4.23-xfs and Kernel install for wlan-ng
Hi out there!
I tried to install the kernel source in Knoppix 3.4 using the .deb file from linuxtag for kernel 2.4.23-xfs. I unpacked it to /usr/src/kernel...
I made a symlink "ln -s /usr/src/kernel-source-2.4.23-xfs /usr/src/linux"
and copied the old configuration from /boot/ into /usr/src/linux/.config
Now a made a kernel package "make-kpkg kernel_image --revision=test.0"
After about 30 minutes all has complete. Now I installed it and ran "lilo".
After a reboot the kernel was running, but printed errors like "Kernel bug slap.c" ...
What have I do wrong - I used the same configuration, isn't it?? - can any give me intructions with commands to install the source correctly (bash script avaiable?) or whatever I have to consider...
I only need workling kernel sources to install wlan-ng for my T-Sinus 111data (wireless lan usb adapter)
Thanks a lot for any help!!!
THANK YOU!!
Regards,
Nils
Similar Threads
-
By wavesailor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 11:57 PM
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By PeterW in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2005, 01:37 PM
-
By nishtya in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:17 AM
-
By garyng in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-13-2003, 09:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-768GB +384GB - 656-0119/ 656-0120
$69.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00