-
transfere files from Knoppix to other PC (Windows)
I f**kd up my Windose Networking .... can`t connect (even IP is ok).
So now I want to rescue everything on the 30 GB HD - via network.
(Perhaps I should buy a 40 GB USB-HD???)
OK ... I connect 2 PC (one XP) and one Knoppix via DHCP-router to eachother. How can I rescue/transfere the 30 GB with files on the PC running Knoppix to the other one???
I dont want "Backup-image", just keep all my file singel.
I was thinking about running a ftp-server on the windose PC ....
Is there any easy to use ftp-client in Knoppix?
I love TotalCommander (on windows 
Or is it possibile to use VNC for filetransfere?
Thanx for every help! KnutP/Norway (spreche auch Deutsch)
Similar Threads
-
By xetrex in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-05-2007, 06:30 AM
-
By richpodraza in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-02-2005, 04:37 AM
-
By method in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-18-2004, 05:32 PM
-
By Austin in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 10:44 PM
-
By npyang in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-18-2003, 09:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1000.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95