-
Junior Member
registered user
Screen Aspect Ratios
I'd like to see different screen aspect ratios supported in Knoppix. I have a Dell Inspiron 8500 with one of those 15.4" 16x10 ratio widescreens (I think Compaq and HP computers have them too), and I'd like to use the whole screen width with Knoppix.
1920x1200
1680x1050
1280x800
It would probably just take adding a couple lines to the XFree config file... I was going to wait until I found an example script with the necessary lines to add (again), but I can't seem to find them.
I bet there are a couple 16x9 screens out there too...
Similar Threads
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:39 PM
-
By kiber in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 06:26 PM
-
By Junfriot in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 02:09 PM
-
By Jmack0013 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 04:57 AM
-
By Dickey Peterson in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2002, 06:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00

Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$69.00

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

Sun Oracle 7357761 14TB 7.2K 3.5 12G SAS-3 HDD Hard Disc Drive w/ Coral Bracket
$249.99