I have installed Knoppix to my hard drive. Two issues that I need help with.
One: I cannot reach the internet. It has something to do with my sis900 NIC. Altho it is detected and is 'active' and I have set it auto DHCP, I cannot get past my router. (This is a dual boot machine with Win2K.) Any suggestions?
Second issue: how do I su to root while using the Kutilities. I would like to reconfigure Lilo, to auto boot into Win2k, but I am denied permission. THat is, when I am asked for the administator's password, which I set up during the HD install, it is rejected consequently editing /etc/lilo.conf is not allowed.
Thanks,
twoflatfish

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Lot of 4 - Kingston 1GB PC2-5300F DDR2 667MHz ECC Server RAM KVR667D2S8F5/1G
$59.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Lot of 14 - 16GB DDR4 Memory PC4-3200 SODIMM Laptop RAM 3200MHz (MIX BRAND)
$900.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99
Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1SG 2RX4 32GB DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server Memory
$199.95