-
problem to conect to a Router ZyXEL prestige 650H/HW series
Hi to everybody!
I have a problem connecting to internet... I have a Ethernet 3COM 3C905C-TX PCI 10/100 and Knoppix detect it perfectly, but don't detect the router...
Maybe I can put the Gateway of my router (192.168.1.1) and the IP of my PC in the LAN (192.168.1.2) and Maybe the Name? (Paskalina) manually, but I'm a user from Windows and Linux is a world to explore :P
Do I need to burn the CD again with the Changes I made?
Thanks for the help... I have a lot of interest in Linux... and it's my first step to evolutionate to a better OS
Similar Threads
-
By CapNemo in forum Networking
Replies: 22
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 09:58 PM
-
By \/\/inblowz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 07:50 PM
-
By el_hefe in forum Networking
Replies: 19
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 07:48 AM
-
By lupo in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 11:27 AM
-
By subTiTan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-13-2004, 10:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Schlesinger 17" Leather Briefcase Classic Flap Whiskey Brown Attache EUC
$99.99

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Compaq PS/2 Rack Keyboard 128958-001 Assembly 128710-001 SpaceSaver
$75.99

Timberland Vintage Heavy Duty Brown Leather Messenger Satchel Crossbody Bag
$127.77

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

Lot of 12 Vintage 1960's Military Logic Cards PCB Set Germanium Transistors
$299.00

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99