Now, could you or someone else please dumb your instructions down for me please? Regretably, my skill level is not up to speed yet.
A grandfather of 6, I'm beginning to wonder if I'll live long enough to rid myself of Microsoft.
Now, could you or someone else please dumb your instructions down for me please? Regretably, my skill level is not up to speed yet.
A grandfather of 6, I'm beginning to wonder if I'll live long enough to rid myself of Microsoft.

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Brand New Genuine Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS (Advanced Server) Version 3
$39.99
Hitachi 14TB SATA 6Gb/s, 3.5”, 7200 RPM, Linux Only Hard Drive. 100% HEALTH.
$197.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
LG PCS200S Pro:Centric Server Hospitality TV Management System 1U Rackmount
$350.00