-
Hi! thank you for reply.
I found the folow site about gaim: https://sourceforge.net/projects/gaim/
It supports multiple protocols via modules, including AIM, ICQ, Yahoo! .etc... but I need use on audio chat ... so I'll try this program but how can I compile the file ymessenger_1.0.4_1_i386.deb on the CD?
I know how masterize a CD but the problem is to make a CD live with included the yahoo messenger...
which program is used for make the big file on the CD live?
Thank you
Similar Threads
-
By BrainDeadAngel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 03:46 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-18-2004, 10:30 PM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-26-2004, 02:23 AM
-
By evilkat in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By magoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 05:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21