Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: bad Knoppix 3.3 Distrobution?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2

    bad Knoppix 3.3 Distrobution?

    I think the Knoppix 3.1 2004-02-16 is bad.

    I downloaded Knoppix 3.3 2004-02-16 last night and burned it to cd with Raxio EZCD 6
    .
    3.3 2004 2004-02-16 was the only version I could find.
    The MD5 sum matched.

    I am currently using Win XP.
    I could not read the files, I could not even read text or even html.
    I CAN read my Knoppix 3.1 cd I copied from a friend.
    I cannot even read the iso with "iso buster".

    I CAN read the iso of knoppix 3.1 with "iso buster", and even extract the boot floppy image and other files.

    Please help me.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256
    Do yourself a favor, stick to 20031119 until the bugs are all killed....

    Regards,
    AJG

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Apple iBook G3 Clamshell 300MHz 160MB 3GB CD Tangerine Vintage Mac w/ Box picture

Apple iBook G3 Clamshell 300MHz 160MB 3GB CD Tangerine Vintage Mac w/ Box

$643.08



VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor picture

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor

$250.00



Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video picture

Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video

$225.00



Apple iBook G4 A1054 1.07GHz PowerPC G4 256MB RAM Mac OS X 10.4.11 picture

Apple iBook G4 A1054 1.07GHz PowerPC G4 256MB RAM Mac OS X 10.4.11

$52.47



Assorted Vintage Lot of Apple Macintosh items picture

Assorted Vintage Lot of Apple Macintosh items

$100.00



Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD picture

Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD

$299.99



185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac picture

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac

$90.00



Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB picture

Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB

$299.99



Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage picture

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage

$224.10



Kensington System Saver Fan for Vintage Early Mac WORKS picture

Kensington System Saver Fan for Vintage Early Mac WORKS

$119.00