-
bad Knoppix 3.3 Distrobution?
I think the Knoppix 3.1 2004-02-16 is bad.
I downloaded Knoppix 3.3 2004-02-16 last night and burned it to cd with Raxio EZCD 6
.
3.3 2004 2004-02-16 was the only version I could find.
The MD5 sum matched.
I am currently using Win XP.
I could not read the files, I could not even read text or even html.
I CAN read my Knoppix 3.1 cd I copied from a friend.
I cannot even read the iso with "iso buster".
I CAN read the iso of knoppix 3.1 with "iso buster", and even extract the boot floppy image and other files.
Please help me.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IWL Laptop 15.6" Intel Core i3-8145U 8GB RAM 256GB SSD
$126.65

acer swift air 14
$600.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 8-Core 16-Thread 4.6GHz Max Boost, 3.8 GHz Base
$170.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00