Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: bad Knoppix 3.3 Distrobution?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2

    bad Knoppix 3.3 Distrobution?

    I think the Knoppix 3.1 2004-02-16 is bad.

    I downloaded Knoppix 3.3 2004-02-16 last night and burned it to cd with Raxio EZCD 6
    .
    3.3 2004 2004-02-16 was the only version I could find.
    The MD5 sum matched.

    I am currently using Win XP.
    I could not read the files, I could not even read text or even html.
    I CAN read my Knoppix 3.1 cd I copied from a friend.
    I cannot even read the iso with "iso buster".

    I CAN read the iso of knoppix 3.1 with "iso buster", and even extract the boot floppy image and other files.

    Please help me.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256
    Do yourself a favor, stick to 20031119 until the bugs are all killed....

    Regards,
    AJG

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer picture

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer

$2999.99



Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503 picture

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503

$109.99



1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates picture

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates

$36.00



Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply picture

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply

$107.95



Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare picture

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare

$179.00



Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board picture

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board

$24.99



Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor picture

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor

$100.00



Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+ picture

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+

$209.99



VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A picture

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A

$22.67



VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare picture

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare

$380.00