Hello friendly knoopix gurus,
I am trying to get my SMC2802W card to run under 3.3. After su'ing to root I run the wavelan configuration. Then I check iwconfig and get "NOT READY" as my first message. So then I run ifconfig eth0 up. That solves the not ready problem but now I get the message "lo no wireless extensions." Does anybody know what causes this or how to fix it? Everything else seems fine.
Thanks for all your help so far.

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00
Atari 65XE Case, Metal Shielding, and Working Keyboard ONLY, No Motherboard
$45.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00