I have the same problem. Plz help us![]()
There are some serious problems with the Knoppix DSL-Configuration detecting my Net card. I'm using an internal FRITZ!Card DSL on my computer in Germany wich Linux is unable to identify.
Who can help me with further information?
Thank You
dillon-dog
I have the same problem. Plz help us![]()
...but this is a LAN card or an internal DSL modem, or both ?
Its´an internal DSL modem.

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made
$85.00
Vintage cross Apple computer branded pen rainbow logo In original box
$100.00
Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00
Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99
Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00
Vintage ISA Expansion Card Lot Async Serial I/O Printer Game RAM Untested
$107.29