I'd like to see different screen aspect ratios supported in Knoppix. I have a Dell Inspiron 8500 with one of those 15.4" 16x10 ratio widescreens (I think Compaq and HP computers have them too), and I'd like to use the whole screen width with Knoppix.
1920x1200
1680x1050
1280x800
It would probably just take adding a couple lines to the XFree config file... I was going to wait until I found an example script with the necessary lines to add (again), but I can't seem to find them.
I bet there are a couple 16x9 screens out there too...

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01