-
Junior Member
registered user
Screen Aspect Ratios
I'd like to see different screen aspect ratios supported in Knoppix. I have a Dell Inspiron 8500 with one of those 15.4" 16x10 ratio widescreens (I think Compaq and HP computers have them too), and I'd like to use the whole screen width with Knoppix.
1920x1200
1680x1050
1280x800
It would probably just take adding a couple lines to the XFree config file... I was going to wait until I found an example script with the necessary lines to add (again), but I can't seem to find them.
I bet there are a couple 16x9 screens out there too...
Similar Threads
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:39 PM
-
By kiber in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 06:26 PM
-
By Junfriot in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 02:09 PM
-
By Jmack0013 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 04:57 AM
-
By Dickey Peterson in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2002, 06:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 4.7GHz Socket AM5 CPU 5600MHz 96MB L3
$355.00

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99