-
Junior Member
registered user
Screen Aspect Ratios
I'd like to see different screen aspect ratios supported in Knoppix. I have a Dell Inspiron 8500 with one of those 15.4" 16x10 ratio widescreens (I think Compaq and HP computers have them too), and I'd like to use the whole screen width with Knoppix.
1920x1200
1680x1050
1280x800
It would probably just take adding a couple lines to the XFree config file... I was going to wait until I found an example script with the necessary lines to add (again), but I can't seem to find them.
I bet there are a couple 16x9 screens out there too...
Similar Threads
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:39 PM
-
By kiber in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 06:26 PM
-
By Junfriot in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 02:09 PM
-
By Jmack0013 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 04:57 AM
-
By Dickey Peterson in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2002, 06:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99