-
Wow, I'm having a similar problem. I have not been able to create a boot disk - it refuses to load, "boot failed." So far I've tried: (On Windows) the mkfloppy.bat script on Knoppic CD; rawrite, rawrite2, and rawritewin; and (on RedHat) using dd to move boot image to /dev/fd0. It just seems like everything returns an error, all pointing to bad media, but I've gone through a stack of floppies, and in the meantime I had no trouble creating RedHat boot floppies.
Anyway, that's my experience for what it's worth.
Similar Threads
-
By normalnotebook in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-30-2005, 12:45 AM
-
By BlkBear in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 09:44 PM
-
By ibm...imsorry in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 03:12 AM
-
By hugo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 08:53 PM
-
By Laz in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-27-2003, 09:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Hynix SK 16GBx1 DDR4 2666 MHz
$50.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung M323R4GA3BB0-CQKOL 32GB PC5-4800B DDR5 Memory
$430.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung M323R4GA3BB0-CQKOL 32GB PC5-4800B DDR5 Memory
$430.00

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

T-FORCE DELTA α RGB DDR5 16GB (2x8GB) 6000MHz DIMM Desktop Memory Kit
$225.00