-
Please Help Can Not Boot Knoppix
Every time I try to boot up Knoppix it tells me "unknown bus type 2" and will not let me boot it. I tried to go to the bios but could not find a way to turn of the plug and play. Someone told me that is what I needed to do for it to boot. I have a Sony VAIO PCG-GRT170 Notebook. Please help me I would like some advise on what to do to get Knoppix to boot. My computer already is set to boot from cd first.
Similar Threads
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By J.A.X in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 02:52 AM
-
By ebone in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:26 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
-
By Dan_Netwalker in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Great Condition Vintage Tandy Portable Disk Drive 26-3808 3.5 in Floppy Drive
$179.95

Vintage Apple Mouse IIc A2M4015 Original Box Manual Foam Tested Working NOS
$114.99

Interactive Quarterly Digizine Vol 1 CD-ROM 1996 PC Mac Pamela Anderson Vintage
$65.00

4 Rare Vintage S-100 Video Boards
$595.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99