Does anyone know why this will not work?
Every time I try to boot up Knoppix it tells me "unknown bus type 2" and will not let me boot it. I tried to go to the bios but could not find a way to turn of the plug and play. Someone told me that is what I needed to do for it to boot. I have a Sony VAIO PCG-GRT170 Notebook. Please help me I would like some advise on what to do to get Knoppix to boot. My computer already is set to boot from cd first.
Does anyone know why this will not work?
You posted the error correctly? 'bys type 2' makes no sense to me.
I have a Sony Vaio PCG-GRT100. In order to get it to boot I had to use the knoppix lang=us noapic
Hope this helps...
What is knoppix lang=us noapic
At the knoppix screen when you first boot there is a boot: prompt in the lower left hand corner of the screen type that line in and press the enter key. They are all cheat codes that you can use to select or disallow portions of the boot detection or for trouble shooting.Originally Posted by skrillet

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98