heh. I forgot to:
mount -t proc /proc proc
and edit /etc/resolv.conf
its all going now.
I am using knx-cdcust.sh script to remaster my knoppix-3.3 iso. I have
unpacked it and chrooted it. I am in the process of removing all packages I
dont need. However I am new to debian and to apt-get. I tried:
apt-get update
and it says"
Err http://ftp2.de.debian.org stable/main Packages
Temporary failure resolving 'ftp2.de.debian.org'
...."
I do have internet within the chroot because I have succesfully wgeted
several files. And other computers on my network can resolve and visit
ftp2.de.debain.org. I am not sure why this is happening. any help would be
appreciated. This livecd is for a project for school.
Rick S.
heh. I forgot to:
mount -t proc /proc proc
and edit /etc/resolv.conf
its all going now.
lol

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$29.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$59.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99
KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00