It's the seashell icon on the taskbar
Again I am sorry if these are stupid questions, but I am a newbie and still learning
I am reading this article:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4174,
In this article it says:
How do I call this up? Where do i find the terminal?(4) Start a Terminal session.
It's the seashell icon on the taskbar
On the taskbar in KDE it would be the monitor icon with a shell on it. Click on the icon and the terminal or also called console window will open up then you can type in the commands you need to.Originally Posted by ClubMed

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72